Friday, April 14, 2017

The nightmare

I have dreamed many dreams in the course of my growth which would be joyful, unpleasant even terrible. However, until now, I can only remember few dreams. The nightmare which impressed me deeply will never be forgotten.
That day, I got a fever and went to bed early. Then I encountered the terrible stroy which was about my mom. The world in my dream is black-and-white. I found that my mom passed away because of a car accident when I returned home from school. All of my family members were in deep sadness. At that moment,cheap snapback hats, I totally had no idea, even didn't know how to cry out. I was shocked and seemed to fall in a faint. Suddenly, I clearly saw my mom was standing by the door, looking at all of us. I crazily rushed towards her, tried to hug her, but to find that I couldn't touch her, what's worse,  she was translucent. I told my family, "Look at my mom and she is over there." But nobody believed me for the reason that they couldn't see her. Everyone thought that I had lost my mind!
Suddenly, the sense shifted and I dropped into the water, losing my voice and power. There were many snacks with many heads in the water and they tried to enwound and swallowed me. But unexpectedly, I saw my mom and we were playing in the garden and flying a kite. Then the sense transferred again. This time was on my bed when I was lying on the bed with my mom. She said, "Baby, this is the last time I accompany you and I have to leave." Until this moment, I knew that my mom had gone. When she finished her words, she began to fade away. I tried my best to clutch her, but it was useless; I wanted to cry out,fake oakley sunglasses, but everything was silent. From that moment, I realized that I lost my mom forever.With my scream and tears, I awaked.
This is the most clear nightmare I can still remember. I never think about losing my mom. But when I came into reality, I was released. At the moment of seeing my mom, I knew that it was a delightful day. The only word that I expect to say was everything would be all-right, tomorrow would be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment