Thursday, April 27, 2017

a bit strange

A new term has started.Come out from the long-sleep,I feel so uncomfortable,hate the going winter,cheap jerseys, expect for the warm spring.A workweek has passed,No joys or sorrows.Facing those so many faces which have ever made me so happy,however,they look a bit strange!Suddenly,I can't see their loveliness.Because of being one year older?or disappointed?or their joys don't belong to me at all?We are in the completely different world,farther and farther. No plans or hopes,I just go ahead to welcome quieter future days.
I know What I have ever possessed will get away from me little by little.The result of life is to lose,lose the good looking,lose the love and the chance to love,lose the sincerity,lose all the promises......only recalls in deep heart left.
Don't say yearn to anything,everything has a limited period of existence.Maybe I would recall the nicest memories,but never wanna go back.Because most of things will feel more beautiful only in memories,cheap snapback hats, instead of realiity.Reality is like a morrior,however,memories are like a screen,which always shows you all moving scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment