Thursday, April 27, 2017

Since son had a mobile phone~.

Before the Spring Festival,we bought a mobile phone with GPS,a watch cellphone.It solves much worries.I can know where he is every minute.Just a call is so easy to let him back home.I needn't go out to shout in the neighbourhood,or say it's a good start for him to be independent.And it should also be a start for me to have a free hand.
Yesterday is the first time for son to a far place with his friend.hh,fake oakley sunglasses, I almost called him ten times,however,I didn't worry again,feel that my son has really grown up.I am so pleased about that.I gave son one hundred yuan to play because of having no small change,and told him how much he spent was OK quietly.As long as he is happy!
Haha,when he came back victoriously,except lots of  snacks,he bought an eggplant and some brined vegetables...even told me he wanted to buy some bumph,because he knew there was little left in the home.But there wasn't enough money left  as well at last.So excited he is!
Hah.Then I tried to imagine a picture of a boy taking a a big bag of bumph,too funny,a real little indoorsman,so lovely.
Maybe he and partner will go on the bus again now,they planned to go out to enjoy festive lanterns again this afternoon.And he promised that he would give me calls when he got on the bus,cheap mlb hats, got off the bus,got to the right place...hh,so funny.He is always so ruly.I gave him another one hundred yuan to,just because of the same reason.And see how he spent money properly at last.
My dear son,grow up more quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment