Saturday, September 10, 2016

Embracing new life

The time really passes too fast.Without any awareness, I have spent one year as a postgraduate student.Sincerely speaking, the past one year recorded many memorable and happy moments,but now I have to start a kind of new life.From now on, I have to read lots of articles and learn endless new things.Suddenly,I feel a great pressure.For some moments ,I even dreamt of going back to those young days without thinking about the future.Whatever,I have to face all the coming challenges whether I desire or not.In fact, I understand that this is the unavoidable phase for each person in their life.Maybe, I haven't become mature yet.Haha,I believe that I could make it gradually,because I know once you make your determination to do something,all problems could be solved.So I would learn to adapt my present life mode.Besides, I now plan to read at least 5 articles each day,and post one blog here every morning or evening.I love here ,because I could be myself,I could express my true feelings .

No comments:

Post a Comment