Thursday, September 22, 2016

Efforts and Rewards.

Yesterday, our GB Five Ballroom Dancing Club had five performances for the freshmen in the military training playground. To be honest, I just think that is just a formality initially. Besides, I do complain many times during the preparation.I was so busy in the club these weeks that I even can't have enough time to finish my homework, and I was even considering giving up at one time. What is more, after a whole afternoon's performances, we still have to go to the colleague student activity center. I have to say that really almost worn me out.
To my surprise, there have been so many freshmen who wanted to join us when I arrived before our class time. It was so exciting!
After just two hours' fighting, there were almost 30 students joined us. How thrilling it is!
And how satisfied it is!
It really feels so wonderful when your efforts paid back.

No comments:

Post a Comment