Thursday, June 1, 2017

Make Barcelona great


On Wednesday, he appeared at the club in Barcelona, where he also appeared in the club's sports city, in addition to the final details of his contract with the club. Faced with fans and media, Mr. Wade said: "the coach of Barcelona is a privilege, I to the great challenge is full of hope, cheap nfl jerseysI try to make the Barcelona club more great."
On Wednesday, Mr. Wade just met briefly with the media, on Thursday, he will be formally signed a contract with Barcelona, in addition, he will also meet with fans, and attend the news conference.
In an interview with the media, Mr. Wade said: "I took my vision in the face of the new stage, this is a huge challenge, I hope I can make Barcelona more great, great than now."
Recalled his playing days at Barcelona, Mr. Wade, said: "it has been in the past several years, I am older now, cheap mlb jerseysis in a completely different phase. Now I'm more clear, this step means that what, I was too young at that time."
Worked in a club and later coached the club, Mr. Wade says this is not the first time he encountered this kind of situation, "at other clubs had this kind of circumstance, now also repeat this experience in Barcelona. I hope it can goes well, fans to enjoy."
Barr wade said: "I hope I can see a focus on football fans, loyal fans of the team. I hope I can like in recent years, the fans continue to enjoy football. In recent seasons, many great players and coaches to the Barcelona fans enjoy, my idea is to let this situation continue, cheap nba jerseysor even improve, let fans proud of this team."

No comments:

Post a Comment