Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Chat Online or Write Letters

If I send a massage to a friend who is far away from me on MSN, I will receive the reply after just a few seconds, which is very soon and convenient. But while the chatting speed is very fast, I will slowly lose the interest of conversation. And at most of the time when I am chatting with someone, even with someone I've been always wanting to talk to, cheap snapback hats, I will lose my words and don't know what to say during this fast-paced conversation, and then the conversation will be finished with a boring ending. So I seldom talk to my friends on MSN, although it's very convenient.
Compared to online chatting, I would like to write letters. Though it will take more time, energy and money, the moment I receive a letter I will be very happy because the friend whom I am missing so much is missing me at the same time. And during the writing time, cheap oakleys I could concentrate on talking to your friend and write down all the words I want to tell her. Even if there is a long distance between us, our friendship has been promoted instead of becoming estranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment